Record Store Day will be celebrated at independent record stores around the country on Saturday, including The Music Box on Navy Boulevard and Revolver Records on Gregory St. is attempting a a record with a record.
· Four albums will be reissued on vinyl -- , , and .
· 's self-titled 1995 album and are out on vinyl for the first time.
· s "Take It or Leave It" seven-inch single has the previously unreleased song "Jesse James."
· s "Pennyroyal Tea"/"I Hate Myself and Want to Die" seven-inch single was set to be the final release from but was canceled after 's death.
· ' album is available on vinyl for the first time as a triple-disc set.
· 's includes their eight albums as well as a previously unreleased live album recorded at Buck Owens' CrystalPalace on October 12th and 13th, 2005.
· 's is double-vinyl picture disc of live material.
· 's 2004 collaboration with , , is available on transparent blue vinyl and adds a DVD of the two acts performing together.
· 's is a double-vinyl pressing of the band's DVD from last year -- and it includes the original DVD in the package.
· 's feature 10-inch versions of all five singles from the 1994 album.
· 's brings together 18 demos recorded at Jingletown Studios in Oakland, California, in 2012 during the sessions for the band's , and album trilogy. It will also feature the previously unreleased track "State of Shock" and an acoustic version of "Stay the Night" from